No matter how long you’ve been on the road, STAR POWER has got you covered with company truck driving jobs and student opportunities!
Star Transportation is seeking experienced COMPANY DRIVERS and STUDENTS for dry van company truck driving opportunities! Drive great miles for fantastic pay, quality home time and so much more:
- High-paying miles
- Excellent home time
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Assigned weekly round-trip routes available
- 401(k) traditional & Roth
- Assigned late-model equipment
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Vacation & holiday pay
- Satellite communication
- Rider program
Company driver requirements:
- Class A CDL
- 21 years of age
- 8 months’ experience in last 3 years
Contact a recruiter if you have less than 8 months' experience - we have options for YOU!
- No more than 3 tickets in last 3 years
- No more than 4 preventable accidents in last 3 years
- All felonies reviewed with few considerations for convictions within past 10 years
We start students off right at Star Transportation. First, we pair you with a trainer for 4 weeks of paid training. Once your training is complete and you’ve passed our “upgrade” evaluation, you’ll be ready to roll with your own assigned truck and Fleet Manager!
To be qualified, you must have:
- TDS within the last 90 days with a grade of 90% or above
- Acceptable MVR & criminal record
- Verifiable 3 year previous work history
- Diploma and transcripts
We want to help you build a great driving career at Star. Call our recruiters today to learn more about our company truck driving opportunities!
>>Ask about our Northeast Regional driving opportunities!<<